Polices and Terms for Website Designs Chester – Updated 30th April 2018.
We take your privacy very seriously.
You are not required to register on the website (“the website” = https://websitedesignschester.co.uk) or to provide us with any personal information.
We may collect and process the following types of information about you:
- Membership information you provide such as your name or email address within a sign up or subscription form.
- Server Logs : When you access “the website”, our servers automatically record browser information, which is normal for all websites you may visit on the internet. Server logs may include information such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
- Contact Forms / Comments : When you send email or add comments to “the website”, these communications may be kept on record in order to reply to you or process your enquiry.
- Links : Our external links to third party products or services are usually in a format that enables us to track whether these links have been clicked. We use this information to improve the quality of our content.
- External websites : We have no control over the content of external websites that we may link to. External websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect or request personal information from you. Please read their individual privacy policies.
We never send unsolicited email. Therefore, you will not receive unsolicited communications from “the website”, administrators or our agents.
Where you have submitted your request to receive communications, products or services, you will receive the information you requested. In the case of a newsletter subscription, each communication you are provided with a link to enable you to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive communications from “the website”.
Likewise, we expect you to respect our rights in relation to unsolicited communications and spam.
Please note, all unsolicited physical post/mail is discarded unopened.
The comments section is usually switched OFF. When comments are ON, we take an anti spam approach to comments submitted. All comments are moderated and will only be published if you have given your name, have not used keywords in your ‘name field’ and have input a maximum of one link. We delete all comments that are abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language, are discriminatory or include personal attacks on individuals.
We reserve the right at all times to remove inappropriate links or delete comments which in our opinion are not suitable for publication.
As with all business matters, please ensure that you undertake your own due diligence
Having your own website does not always result in you being able to earn or generate an income. Your results may be completely different to that achieved by other small business website owners. Some websites never generate income. There are many factors that can affect the success or failure of a small business or website.
Prior to starting your own online business or website, or prior to purchasing any business service or product featured, referred to, or linked to on this website, ensure that you consult with your professional advisor.
Website Designs Chester does not offer legal or accounting advice. We are not lawyers or accountants. Please ensure that you undertake your own due diligence
Some, although not all, emails, reports and/or website content may include recommendations for products or services that I do or have used, such as the Genesis Framework, which means that if you should choose to purchase through those links at some stage, I may be paid a small commission as a thank you for referring you to them.
This does not increase the price to you in any way.
You don’t have to purchase anything via my links, when you do your valued support may just treat me to a frothy cafe latte.
[ back to top ]