You’ll have noticed that I’ve not written any articles here for a very long time. That’s been due to an extended period of ill health, followed by recovery from (much needed and far too long awaited) operations. Thankfully, I’m now on the road to recovery.
- I’m grateful to have made it through without any disruption to normal services for my regular, direct and freelance, clients.
- Sadly, taking on new clients for their requested larger projects during this period is not possible (the only professional & ethical option).
Despite the personal challenges, there’s been time to spend on :
- learning and teaching design & creative skills – you’re invited to enjoy a – free trial period!
- creating a range of digital collections
- Clients & freelance smaller projects and reviewing my creative direction and business goals.
What’s Happening in the world of websites?
Website design and development has continued to evolve, as ever.
Major changes to the open source WordPress core code continue to be rolled out as the block formats evolve.
If your WP website is yet to be made ready for the changes, speak to your web designer, or activate the ‘classic editor’ plugin for now.