What a fantastic way for Mums Who Coach to start your New Year!
Read on if you are a mum and a coach, or know of mums who are in training as a coach, intending to train or who have completed training and are in the early stages of setting up their coaching business.
Starting 7th February, ‘Mums Who Coach’ is a 6 month comprehensive mentoring and business programme which has been designed, by the best Mums Coach in Cheshire, to have all the elements you need to help you set up your business as a successful coach and still achieve fulfillment as a balanced Mum!
It’s rare these days to find a coach or mentor who will actually deliver at least what they promise you! It’s rarer still to find one who will genuinely deliver more than promised and will really be there to help you leapfrog your coaching business up several levels.
Having known Amanda for several years, I am delighted to see how she, as a highly respected Mums Coach and Entrepreneur, has grown her coaching business and developed a FAB gathering of clients who trust her honest approach and expert guidance.
No matter how you engage with Amanda, with her ethical approach, you know that you are going to receive so much more value than you could ever pay for. For those taking her Mums Who Coach programme in February, you’ll be amazed by the value packed into the Seven Surprises in Seven Days bonuses alone!
Not sure if you qualify for the MWC programme or want to make sure it’s right for you? Speak to Amanda personally, view her online diary and book a complimentary foundation call this week. Or send me a note here and I’ll pass your contact details on.
What the Mums Who Coach Programme will cover
“I will share with you a wealth of Coaching and Business Materials amassed over 8 years in the coaching business.
You will get resources, ideas, tools, contacts and exercises that you can use in your own practice.”
After having grilled Amanda about her programme, I can tell you that the outcomes you can expect through working with her will be:
- Define, research and scope your niche coaching business (niche is the only way to go for a sustainable coaching practice).
- Create a sustainable coaching business with more than one stream of income.
- Learn from her 8 years, 1,300+ hours of client facing hours and international coaching practice. She’ll show you exactly how, as a successful coach with a thriving business, to build your business “from the ground up”.
- Learn the “secrets of success and staying power” for your coaching business.
- Create a close knit group of like-minded coaches with whom you can hone your coaching skills and build a powerful cross coach referral system.
- Help you to become a credible coach (and feel that you are a “proper” coach!).
… and soooo much more
Wishing Mums Who Coach and Amanda a very successful year in 2011.